Bio-One of Asheville is teaming up with the Hendersonville County Sheriff’s Office and WeAreJaxStrong for a raffle. Up for grabs is a free COVID home disinfection!
The money raised in the raffle will help support Hendersonville Sergeant Jordan Warren and his 4-year-old son, who has recently been diagnosed with an aggressive form of spinal cancer. The winner of the raffle will receive a COVID-19 disinfection from Bio-One of Asheville!
The disinfection, with a value of over $3,700, utilizes Electrostatic and ULV Fog application of two different types of disinfectants. These disinfectants are on the EPA’s N List, which means that they have been certified to disinfect against COVID-19. Additionally, the Bio-One team will also wet-wipe with microfiber cloths.
The process will only take two to three hours, so you won’t have to be out of your home or business for too long during the clean.
Let’s take the fight to COVID and cancer — at the same time!
Raffle tickets are $5.00. Get your tickets here!
COVID-19 Disinfection Process and Work Experience
- Bio-One of Asheville has implemented COVID-19 disinfections for NC State government buildings, local WNC government facilities, national retail stores, quick-service restaurants, AIR BNB rentals, and grocery stores.
- The Bio-One of Asheville team utilizes Electrostatic and ULV Fog application of two types of EPA N-List disinfectants, one of which is food-grade. If needed, the team will implement wet-wiping with microfiber cloths to ensure full application has been achieved.
- The work may take 2-3 hours and the space will be safe for immediate occupancy.
- Bio-One can also provide a letter to accompany our COVID-19 disinfecting services should you want to have something on letterhead in the event customers ask what has been done.
- The raffle includes costs for labor, PPE, chemicals, equipment, and disposal of any waste byproducts. MSDS of chemical is available upon request.